Monday, March 21, 2016

Ruby and First Beach


 Oh, how I love the ocean!


A few weeks ago, my cousin decided to visit us from Bellingham. We needed to take some product shots and had originally planned on going to Wallace Falls, which is up north. Unfortunately, when we turned on the news we discovered that the north bound freeway had been completely closed down. To my understanding there was a police shoot off with a homicide suspect around the Lakewood, Wa area. It's always tragic hearing things like this in the news, so we decided to avoid our original plans and still take advantage of the day by heading west to the beach. We started at Ruby Beach. Made our way to Forks to get a bite to eat and finally spent the "sunset" at First Beach. I only was able to get a sliver of pink in the horizon due to the thick cloud covering, but I love the moodiness I was able to capture!











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Thaidyedfalicia. All rights reserved.