Friday, March 11, 2016

Olympic National Park-Hurricane Ridge

We had a last minute craving for mountains..

I'm glad we went because the views up here are Gorgeous! We weren't actually planning on making a trip up there until the snow let up on the trails. As we headed out to Sol Duc Falls, I decided to check the road conditions for Hurricane Ridge on a whim. To my surprise it was completely clear! We weren't able to do much because of the snow and ice (we have no snow shoes or micro spikes)  but the view was still worth it. Also, they have a little ski lift and I had no idea! Tim got all whiny because I didn't tell him to bring his board :P  I managed to capture a few short clips for a vlog as well! Check it out!








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Thaidyedfalicia. All rights reserved.