Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Olympic National Park-Sol Duc Falls


I feel like nothing ever goes according to plan..


In Washington, it is expected to rain a shit load. I have no idea why I had so much faith it wasn't going to rain when the forecast said 1% chance of precipitation, I mean come on... it's Washington ;) It was a perfect day the clouds were big, white and fluffy. The sun was shining around Crescent Lake, but as soon as we got to Sol Duc Falls it slowly got worse and worse. It wasn't down pouring, but it was raining enough to make me question whether or not to bring my camera. I have been babying it ever since I had bought it, but guess this was the turning point where I decided to say fuck it and I'm so glad I did! Once we got into the forest, the tree covering helped a lot. It got to the point where the rain was sprinkling in and out. The trail was short, not even a mile and the scenery was gorgeous. You'll see me venturing off into the rain more often!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Thaidyedfalicia. All rights reserved.